Keeping your air conditioning system happy and healthy is important… Read More
July 12th, 2017
Keeping your air conditioning system happy and healthy is important for many reasons. Aside from relief from sticky summer weather, a properly functioning cooling system is crucial to protect your investment and your home’s overall safety.
Having a plan in place is essential in the case of system malfunction. When you sign up for a salesmarketing2.ru A/C Service Plan, you’ll enjoy complete convenience despite the inconvenient nature of a surprise breakdown. Even when your air conditioner is running smoothly, annual maintenance benefits like lower energy use will save you money all year long.
What Will I Get with a salesmarketing2.ru A/C Service Plan?
Priority Service: If your cooling system needs an unplanned repair in the thick of summer heat, no sweat! You can rest easy knowing a technician will be right over to properly diagnose and repair the problem.
Discount on Parts and Labor: Keep maintenance costs at an all-time low, no matter what unexpected issues may arise. You will receive a 15% off discount on parts and labor required during a service call. (System replacement excluded.)
Safety Check: A salesmarketing2.ru HVAC expert will inspect your system on a yearly basis to make sure all components are running smoothly and safely. You’ll gain peace of mind knowing that your family will be comfortable and, most importantly, safe all season long.
Improved Indoor Air Quality: Breathe easy all summer. Your air filters will be changed or cleaned during the annual tune-up. Not only will this boost the efficiency of your equipment, but it will also lower the amount of dust and debris blowing through your vents.
System Efficiency: Routine maintenance will maximize your system’s efficiency and increase equipment lifespan. When your A/C is operating at peak performance, you can reduce your energy usage and lower seasonal fuel bills. It’s a win-win!
If you have central air or a ductless mini-split heat pump system, let the trained professionals at salesmarketing2.ru handle the protection of your equipment and your home. Contact us here to learn more about our Cooling Service Plans.
Already have an A/C Service Plan in place? It’s not too early to be thinking about the heating season! salesmarketing2.ru offers service contracts for boilers and furnaces too. Schedule early and be ready for whatever winter throws your way!
June 26th, 2017
Summer is in full swing here in Greater Texas, which means homeowners are scheduling A/C maintenance, purchasing service plans for peace of mind, and fueling up their gas grills. Seems like a standard summer comfort checklist, but what if we told you now is also an important time to prep for next heating season?
Get ahead of the game and sign up for a budget plan to make managing your annual fuel costs a breeze. Call our office at to find out about why it pays to plan ahead.
How It Works
- We determine how much fuel you will need based on usage history.
- We calculate a projected price to estimate your monthly payments.
- You pay twelve equal installments over the course of the year.
When you sign up for a budget plan this summer, you’ll enjoy these year-round advantages:
Predictable fuel bills
Skip the stress of managing ever-changing energy costs. With a budget plan, every month when your bill arrives you know exactly what to expect.
Flexible year-round budgeting
Adding predictability to your fuel bills makes managing your family’s budget easier from season to season. With consistent monthly payments, you can allocate spending elsewhere.
Never worry about running out of fuel again! Our budget plans come with the perk of automatic delivery, so you can count on your fuel delivery team to keep your tank full all year long.
Are you ready to take control of your energy costs? Contact us to learn more about budget plan offering.
May 26th, 2017
When it comes to home energy equipment, computerized devices have taken the market by storm. Within this new wave of high-tech property enhancements, Wi-Fi thermostats stand out as a valuable energy-saving tool that makes monitoring home comfort easier than ever.
How It Works
Take control of your heating and cooling settings, wherever you are.
- A trained technician will install your new Wi-Fi thermostat and connect the device to the internet.
- Once the connection is established, you can download an easy-to-use app on your portable devices.
- Enjoy remote access to manage energy use at your fingertips!
Reasons to Upgrade
Convenient 24/7 remote access
Leave for work in a rush? Never stress again about wasted A/C in an empty house. If you forgot to knock the thermostat down a few degrees, no sweat! You can check and lower temps right from your smartphone.
Reduce energy consumption
Hold the controls of your energy supply in the palm of your hand. 24/7 remote access to your cooling and heating settings will drastically cut usage and costs.
Lower heating and cooling bills
Control over your consumption means control over your spending. With a Wi-Fi thermostat in place, you’ll have an in-depth understanding of your exact energy needs to protect your wallet from unnecessary usage.
Increase property value
Outfitting your home with high-tech enhancements will help drive its value. Should you ever decide to move, this feature will be at the top every buyer’s “must have” list.
Improve year-round comfort
Wi-Fi thermostats are programmable to heating AND cooling systems. This means whether it’s a sticky day in August or a chilly evening in September, you will be able to control indoor temps with the click of a button.
Is it time to upgrade your thermostat? Contact us for a free estimate to learn more about how a Wi-Fi thermostat can improve your home comfort.
April 13th, 2017
The decision between choosing a ductless mini-split and a central air conditioning system can be a difficult one. Before making your choice, make sure you know the differences between the two systems—and the benefits of each.
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioning
- Compact, ductless design for homes with or without ductwork in place (more convenient for older buildings with thick walls)
- Individual zoning to better control your cooling room by room
- This system can also work in reverse, absorbing heat from the outside air and moving it indoors to heat your home
- Today’s ductless units are often remote-controlled, allowing you to adjust the temperature without having to get up
- Quiet, effective operation for your convenience
- ENERGY STAR® rated models are available
Benefits of Central Air Conditioning
- Complete, even cooling distribution throughout your entire home
- Integrates seamlessly with your heating system’s ductwork
- Compatible with programmable thermostats for maximum control of how much your cooling system operates
- This system is virtually invisible
- ENERGY STAR® rated models are available
Whichever system you choose, remember that a proper installation of any air conditioning system will provide you with the most comfort, energy efficiency, and safety. Consult an air conditioning specialist for even more advice on what may be best for your home comfort.
March 17th, 2017
Spring officially begins later this month, which means warmer weather will be here to stay before we know it. Keep your home and family cool and comfortable as the temperature climbs while spending less money with these energy-saving tips!
1. Have your air conditioning system serviced before the heat arrives.
Just like scheduling a tune-up for your heating system each fall, arranging for an A/C maintenance visit in the spring can help your equipment work more efficiently during the coming months. A quick tune-up alone can lower your spring and summer energy bills by 10%!
2. Replace A/C system filters routinely.
Dirt and debris from regular operation can prevent your cooling system from working at peak performance. Each time you replace your equipment’s filters, you can look forward to another 5–10% reduction in energy consumption.
3. Remember to use your ceiling fans.
If you have central air, you may overlook your home’s ceiling fans in the warmer months. However, if you put them to use in conjunction with A/C, you’ll be able to raise the thermostat setting about four degrees without impacting your comfort.
4. Air out your kitchen and bathrooms.
Make sure kitchen and bathroom fans are vented to the outside to remove excess heat and humidity from your home.
5. Keep the sunlight outdoors on hot days.
While we’re all looking forward to a little extra vitamin D after the winter months, direct sunlight shining through your windows can heat up your home fast. Keep curtains and blinds shut during the day to help capture cool indoor air and prevent heat gain.
6. Crack down on unwanted drafts.
Weather-strip and caulk cracks, seams, and openings around doors and windows to keep the hot air outside. This is beneficial throughout the seasons and can save you more than 20% on your annual energy costs!
7. Get grilling!
If you have an outdoor grill, make sure to utilize it for more than just Memorial Day or 4th of July festivities. When possible, give your oven a break and opt to cook outside. This will keep the heat out of your kitchen on warm days and nights, limiting your air conditioner’s operation.
For more energy-saving tips like these during the warmer months ahead and all year long, .
February 17th, 2017
Winter is in full swing, and with colder weather comes more variables that can affect your home comfort. Dry air, inconsistent heat, drafty windows—don’t let these inconveniences get in your way this heating season. If you live in Chestnut Hill or the surrounding area, your local energy provider offers the services you need to stay warm and comfortable in your home all season long.
The Value of Full Service
Not every oil or propane provider offers HVAC service you can count on—or HVAC service, period. When you choose a full-service energy provider, you can trust your complete home comfort to one company. And that goes for more than just this time of year! One of the many perks of full service is that you’ll know exactly who to call if your home energy equipment acts up during the winter, spring, summer, or fall months.
Plus, full service can mean even more than reliable heating and cooling offerings. You can find other home comfort services like indoor air quality improvements, energy audits, and plumbing installations and repairs all under one roof at Houston, TX’s leading full-service company: salesmarketing2.ru.
HVAC & Home Comfort Services
- Convenient Automatic Fuel Delivery
- Fuel Payment Plan Options
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Heating System Installation & Service
- Air Conditioning System Installation & Service
- Comprehensive Service Plans
- Energy Conservation Services
- Home Energy Audits
- Indoor Air Quality Services & Products
- Plumbing Services & Installations
From prompt heating oil delivery to brand new plumbing fixture installations, there’s one company in Chestnut Hill and the surrounding area that does it all. Contact salesmarketing2.ru today to learn more, or schedule service right here on our website.
January 25th, 2017
The dry, frigid winter months can really take a toll on your health and comfort each year. As you’re likely spending much more time indoors in January than July, you may now be realizing just how much the air inside your home affects you in a number of ways. However, there’s no use in sitting back and settling for discomfort until warmer weather arrives.
Here are four easy ways to adjust the air you breathe inside your home without spending a fortune.
1. Clean Regularly
Routine house cleaning, like vacuuming and washing bedding, can work wonders in minimizing dust and allergens such as pet dander throughout your home. This is especially beneficial if you or anyone living in your home has asthma or respiratory issues.
2. Properly Ventilate
Are your major home appliances, like your oil heating or gas heating system, properly vented to the outdoors? If you aren’t sure, have this checked out by an HVAC professional. Correct ventilation helps to keep your home and family safe by preventing mold, allergens, radon, and even carbon monoxide from being present indoors.
3. Find a Balance
When dealing with overly dry indoor air, the natural thought is to combat it with moisture. However, too much moisture can be a detriment. Excessive humidity encourages mold to grow and spread, which can intensify reactions to allergens. Make sure areas of your home that are susceptible to moisture, like your bathroom and kitchen, are equipped with exhaust fans for ventilation.
4. Turn to Technology
Add an air purification system or a humidifier. This will go a long way in regulating your indoor air to keep it at a comfortable and healthy level for everyone inside your home. There are many affordable, energy-efficient indoor air quality products to choose from—for any size home and budget. Your local home comfort provider can help you decide which product is right for you!
If you have a question about keeping the air you breathe inside your home comfortable and healthy, just ask the experts!
December 21st, 2016
Customers know that when it comes to home comfort services, salesmarketing2.ru is the number one service provider in the Chestnut Hill and Greater Texas area.
What makes us stand out head-and-shoulders above the competition? Between our range of services, the quality of our work, and our commitment to our customers’ satisfaction, there is just no comparison. Here’s what our customers can expect:
You can count on salesmarketing2.ru 365 days a year for all your home comfort needs.
- Prompt Scheduling – If you need service, repair, or a system installation, we’ll book an appointment at a time that’s convenient for your schedule. We can even provide same-day service for many requests.
- Automatic Fuel Delivery – Never worry about remembering to schedule your deliveries or checking the amount of fuel in your tank; we’ll take care of it for you. As an automatic delivery customer, trust that you will always have fuel in your tank to keep your home warm each heating season.
- Emergency Service – At salesmarketing2.ru, we are here for our customers. With our 24-hour emergency service, no matter the season, you can count on a salesmarketing2.ru service technician to be there for you.
When it comes to home comfort, salesmarketing2.ru is your one-stop shop—from repair to installation, and everything in between:
- Oil Delivery
- Oil Heating Service & Installation
- Gas Heating Service & Installation
- A/C Service & Installation
- Indoor Air Quality
- Knowledgeable Professionals – With salesmarketing2.ru, you’ll benefit from a team of certified professionals who are not only experts in oil heat, but also gas heat, air conditioning, plumbingeat pumps, and air quality.
- Unbeatable Customer Service – Since 1875, salesmarketing2.ru has been committed to complete, healthy home comfort for residents in the Greater Texas area. Have a question or experiencing an issue? Let salesmarketing2.ru help!
- Order Oil Online – salesmarketing2.ru offers a convenient online ordering system that is easy to use and available 24/7.
- Online Bill Pay – Save a stamp and pay your bill through our safe and secure online bill pay portal.
- Online Service Request – In need of service? Requesting service has never been easier with our convenient online service request form.
- Energy Savings Plans – Our affordable heating and cooling Energy Savings Plans will keep your systems running efficiently, and will save you money if any unforeseen maintenance or repair is required.
- Budget Plan – Winter weather can be unpredictable. At salesmarketing2.ru, we like to make things easier for you by spreading your heating costs into smaller, more convenient, 12-month payments.
See for yourself why salesmarketing2.ru is the number one choice for home comfort services—call us at or contact us to become a customer today!
November 11th, 2016
Checking your fuel levels, monitoring your oil tank, remembering when to place an order with your energy company—what if you could do away with all of these tasks this winter?
What is automatic fuel delivery?
There are three main types of fuel delivery methods: will call, COD, and automatic. As a will call customer, you keep an eye on your tank and place fuel orders when its levels are low. Automatic oil delivery is a complimentary service offered to take the hassle out of this process and to help avoid the risk of a heat-out emergency if you forget to place an order when you’re in need of fuel.
How does it work and what are the benefits?
- Your local fuel company monitors your fuel usage, taking into account weather patterns and your usage history.
- A computerized system tells your provider when you’re beginning to run low on oil.
- Heating oil is automatically delivered to your home when you need it.
- You can sit back and relax all winter, never worrying about remembering when to place a fuel order or checking your tank’s levels.
It’s that simple! There are no hidden fees, tricks, or compromises.
Take one more thing off your to-do list this heating season. Sign up for automatic delivery today!
October 24th, 2016
Just like your vehicle, your furnace or boiler needs a tune-up once a year, especially before the cold weather starts. Tune-ups keep heating systems running efficiently, increase the lifespan of your equipment, and save you money.
You’ve stayed on top of this annual maintenance. But your house just isn’t as comfortable as it used to be. Some rooms are cold, some are too hot, and your heating system seems to take a long time to “boot up.”
Here’s the bad news: Your system may be over 15 years old, and if so, it’s time to invest in a new one.
But don’t stop reading, there’s good news too! When you replace your system with a newer, more efficient model, you’ll be decreasing your carbon footprint and saving money in energy costs.
Not sure how old your system is? Here’s how to check:
- Look for the door on the outside of your furnace. There could be a tag or label on its interior with the serial number, and possibly the date.
- Fan blades: Turn off the furnace’s power using the power switch or the master fuse, then look at the fan blades. In older models, the date will often be stamped on the fan.
- The first four digits of the serial number could also represent a date. The first two numbers would be the month, and the last two the year. For example: 0375 would be March 1975.
- Check for a sticker on your equipment that shows the last service date. The technician will often include an installation date, which should tell you the age.
- Call the manufacturer. Even without the serial number, they can usually help using pictures or other information.
Once you’ve established that it is time to replace your equipment, you may want to do some research on your own, or contact your local home comfort service provider. They can give you the professional guidance you need to find the right size, make and model for your home.