Keeping your air conditioning system happy and healthy is important… Read More
Indoor Air Quality
For the Health of Your Family
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), on average, indoor air is 7-10 times worse than outdoor air. To counteract the effects of poor indoor air quality, salesmarketing2.ru offers air purifying systems to help keep your family healthy.
Americans spend nearly 90% of their lives inside. It is vital to your health and the health of your family that you breathe clean air. salesmarketing2.ru offers a variety of products for your indoor air quality needs:
Polarized-Media Electronic Air Cleaners
Dynamic Air Cleaners are high-efficiency whole-house electronic air cleaners with an equivalency rating of MERV 13.
As tiny particles and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) pass through your central heating and air conditioning system, they become polarized. These polarized particles combine with other polarized particles, increasing in size and collecting on a disposable low-static polarized media pad with an activated charcoal center screen.
Dynamic Air Cleaners remove odors and offer 97% efficiency for particles down to .3 microns in size. The 1” panels fit directly into your filter racks or filter grilles.
UV Air Purifiers
Widely regarded as the most effective air sterilization system, In-Duct & Stand-Alone Sanuvox system destroys mold and other biological odors and contaminants.
The humidity level is one of the most impactful factors in your body’s perception of comfort. There is a very thin line between what your body considers too much and too little humid.
Maintaining your home’s humidity level between 30-60% can help reduce the effects of unwanted conditions. Living with excess humidity or a lack of humidity can lead to an unhealthy home. It can also cause permanent damage to your home and your possessions.
Too Little Humidity
- You experience chronic symptoms, including sore throats, dry, itchy skin, nose bleeds and sinus irritation.
- Your hardwood floors shrink and crack. Joints in your wood furniture become loose.
- Wallpaper peels. Paint and plaster cracks.
- You experience frequent static shocks.
- Your thermostat is maxed out, but you still feel cold.
Too Much Humidity
- Your skin often feels clammy and sweaty.
- You can’t get rid of that musty smell.
- Wood floors and wood furniture warps and rots. Paint peels.
- Condensation, frost and ice form on the inside of your windows. Water pipes sweat.
- Damp spots and mold form on ceilings and walls.
- Your allergies or asthma worsen.
- Your house is a breeding ground for termites, cockroaches and other pests.
What You Can Do to Treat the Symptoms
- Make sure your dryer is vented to the outside. Don’t dry clothes on drying racks inside.
- Have your air conditioning drip pans cleaned and drain lines unobstructed.
- Ensure that your fans are venting directly outside.
- Fix any water leaks in pipes, toilets, showers, etc.