Keeping your air conditioning system happy and healthy is important… Read More
Reducing your energy use at home is easy when you’re a salesmarketing2.ru customer! We have all kinds of products and services that can heat and cool your home more efficiently to help conserve energy and minimize related costs. See below for our current specials as well as tips for your year-round savings and comfort.
Summer is coming, which means it’s time to think about your air conditioning system. A smart and simple way to limit your A/C use without compromising indoor comfort is to install a Wi-Fi thermostat. This technology allows you to remotely monitor and manage your home’s temperature and energy usage from anywhere at any time. Learn more and request a free quote online!
For Cold Weather
- If your heating system is 15 years old or older, upgrading to a new high-efficiency system can reduce your annual fuel costs by as much as 30%.
- Scheduling a tune-up of your heating equipment just once a year can lower your annual fuel costs by 10%.
- Enroll in a heating system service plan for your oil or gas equipment to protect your home and wallet from unplanned service calls. Benefit from services that protect your equipment and keep it running efficiently for a longer lifespan.
For Warm Weather
- High-efficiency air conditioning systems offer more variety now than ever before. Choose an appliance with an ENERGY STAR® label and a SEER of higher than 16 for the best results.
- According to the , simply replacing a dirty, clogged air filter with a clean one can reduce your air conditioner’s energy consumption by 5-15%.
- Sign up for a cooling system maintenance plan for either your central A/C system or ductless heat pump. This includes services to keep your equipment operating properly to save you money on service calls and repairs.
Throughout the Seasons
- Don’t forget about your water heater! Just like scheduling annual service for your heating and cooling equipment, or upgrading it when necessary, a routine checkup for your water heater will offer greater efficiency and more hot water available—for a lower cost.
- Install a programmable thermostat to achieve better indoor comfort, greater convenience, and savings of about $180 each year.
- Schedule an energy audit to evaluate areas of your home that can be updated to improve your energy efficiency. Spend less on heating or cooling costs, improve indoor comfort, and identify potential future issues in advance.